Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Pursuant to Article 12 of the GDPR, we inform you that your data are processedin compliance with the provisions, and in particular the following.
Data controller The data controller is HAMS LAMINATI DI KHAFATE MOHAMAD E DANNOURA HASSAN SRL – VIA GIOVANNI GIOLITTI 20 – 61122 PESARO (PU) – ITALY
Data provided by the interested party.
We reserve the data you voluntarily provided to us via paper documents, emails or through the website, by way of example: name, surname, e-mail, telephone. We also keep cookies, for which please refer to the appropriate section on this site. If you are under the age of 16, you can not provide us with any personal data, and in any case we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you provide. Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
Data collected automatically
• without your prior consent for the purposes of service and in particular for: – the execution of the contract or the fulfillment of pre-contractual commitments – manage and maintain the websites – provide, administer and manage all the services requested by you, providing where necessary for the related invoicing, the sending of service communications and assistance – perform aggregated statistical analysis on an anonymous basis
• the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owner: – manage complaints and disputes, recover credits, prevent fraud and illegal activities – send commercial communications to the email address provided by you, if you are already our customer, related to services and products similar to those you’ve already benefited from. Each email sent will allow you, by clicking on the appropriate link, to refuse further submissions.
• fulfillment of legal obligations
• only with express consent, where provided on the site or by e-mail, for marketing purposes. Methods and security of the treatmentThe processing of data (collection of registration, conservation and use) is performed in analogical and digital mode. The data are collected according to the security measures established by the GDPR, selected by the data controller, taking into account the state of the art and implementation costs, as well as the nature, object, context and purpose of the processing, as well as the risk of varying probability and seriousness for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Nature of providing data The provision of data is only necessary to provide the requested service. Any refusal to provide data implies the impossibility of carrying out the requested service. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The information provided will not be communicated to subjects unrelated to its processing.
Duration of treatment
The data will be processed for the time necessary to perform the requested service. In case of pre-contractual requests, the data will be kept for legitimate interest, for a maximum period of 3 years, exclusively to complete the requested process. The invoices, the accounting documents and the data relating to the transactions are kept according to the terms of the law (estimated at 10 years) plus 12 additional months for the closing time of the relationship. The data collected for marketing purposes, are stored for no more than 12 months after the end of the relationship.
Rights of the interested party
1. Login. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation that personal data processing is being processed and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
a. if the data are not collected from the data subject, the origin of the personal data;
b. the purposes of the treatment the categories of personal data;
c. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and. the retention period or the criteria used to determine it
d. the existence of an automated decisionmaking process (profiling).
2. Revocation. The interested party can revoke at any time the consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed.
3. Rectification, cancellation and limitation. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him or the integration of incomplete data, without unjustified delay;
b. the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay, without prejudice to legal obligations;
c. the limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs;
d. the attestation that the operations referred to in the letters [abc] have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. Opposition. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a. for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5. Portability. The interested party has the right to receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without impediments
6. Complaint. The data subject may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
To exercise these rights you can send a registered letter to our office or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend using the form provided by the Italian privacy guarantor. Requests are filed for free and processed by the holder as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Last update of this information: 25/05/2018
This site exclusively hosts technical cookies, for which the user’s prior consent is not required.
Google fonts do not save cookies (https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq#what_does_using_the_google_fonts_api_mean_for_the_privacy_of_my_users)